The European Safeguards Research and Development Association invites proposals for the next issue of the Bulletin, due for publication in December 2018.
The publication reports research in the topic of interest of ESARDA and includes:
- Non-destructive Analysis
- Destructive analysis
- Arms control and Nuclear Disarmament Verification
- Geological repositories
- Spent Fuel Verification and Spent Fuel Transfer
- Containment & Surveillance
- Process Monitoring
- Statistical Methodologies
- Implementation of Safeguards
- Nuclear Security
- Export control
In order to submit your manuscript, we would be grateful if you could follow the instructions below:
- Prepare a full paper in MS word format following the ESARDA Publication template that can be found in the ESARDA website at the following link: https://esarda.jrc.ec.europa.eu/images/Bulletin/instructions_authors-Esarda_Bulletin.doc
- Ensure that images in the document have high resolution
- Fill the paper review form attached to this message
- Send the manuscript and the paper submission form (MS Word format) to the ESARDA Bulletin email address email@example.com by September 20th, 2018 in order to have it published in the Issue 57 expected for December 2018 (depending on the review results and editorial needs).
Thanking you in advance for your interest in publishing your work in the ESARDA Bulletin, we are looking forward to receiving your manuscript.