The Workshop is planned to highlight, review and discuss issues related to the implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality control activities for proper implementation and performing nuclear spectrometry techniques, including addressing recommendations for compliance to ISO17025 technical requirements for x-ray emission and gamma spectroscopy methods. The following topics are expected to be included in the programme:
• Method validation of nuclear analytic techniques and methods;
• Uncertainty estimation of results from nuclear spectroscopy methods;
• Internal and External Quality control activities;
• Addressing current needs of IAEA MSs for Quality Management implementation and laboratory accreditation;
• Role of the IAEA in support of the developing Member State activities to effectively implement and operate Quality Management Systems;
- 21 April 2017: Submittal of abstracts and requests to the IAEA for participation and financial support close.
- 22 May 2017: Participants informed of their acceptance of participation and request for financial support.
- 12 June 2017: Selected participants submit their presentations and contributions