Abstract Submission: 10.10.2016
Compact Submission: 30.11.2016
Review notification: 15.12.2016
Presentation Submission: 21.04.2016
You are warmly invited to submit a technical or scientific paper to the 48th Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology (AMNT 2017). As one of Europe‘s most recognized and best established nuclear technology conferences the AMNT, organised by the DAtF (German Atomic Forum) and the KTG (German Nuclear Society), is a must-attend event for international experts and decision-makers.
Showcase your knowledge and be part of the AMNT programme – Your Benefits:
- Presentation of your work in a Technical Session
- Publication of your paper in the AMNT proceedings with ISBN number
- Best Paper Award - issued in the atw – International Journal for Nuclear Power
- Networking with numerous international experts
- 25% speaker discount on the registration fee
- Subject to contents and speaker papers/presentations potentially considered as requisite qualification
New Formats with Keynotes
Choose your subject from the content lists or adress directly keynote titles.