IJNS Special Issue on Education in Nuclear Security
IJNS was launched in 2015 to fill the need for an open, international, scholarly discussion about nuclear security issues and insights among scholars, students, practitioners, and experts from academia, government, industry, and the private sector—as well as from the intelligence, military, and law enforcement communities.
For this special issue, IJNS invites submissions that focus on global education and training in nuclear security.
Topics of interest include:
• Curriculum development programs in nuclear security at academic institutions
• Continuing education programs, such as professional development courses and training, at academic or other institutions
• Reports and scholarly investigations on pedagogical initiatives for nuclear security, including alternative/complementary teaching methods (tabletop exercises, case studies, etc.)
• Issues/barriers/problems (and proposed solutions) in international education for nuclear security
• Discussion of grant development and funding scenarios related to education in nuclear security
For this special issue, IJNS also invites authors to submit articles on other subjects directly related to national and international nuclear security education.
Please submit your entry no later than 11:59 PM on JUNE 1, 2016.
Download the Call for Submissions