Welcome to the Student Chapter for the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management at the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University(PDPU) . We are a 19 person group and we are interested in promoting the field of nuclear materials management through increased awareness and research efforts.
We host visiting research scientists, professors, and professionals in the field to give presentations to visit our facilities and give presentations to the students. If you are interested in visiting our organization, please contact us!
To foster, promote, and further the purposes and objectives of the PDPU-INMM. Those are to advance nuclear materials management, promote research in this field, establish standards, improve the qualifications and usefulness of those employed in this field, and increase and disseminate information of nuclear materials management.
- The advancement of nuclear materials management in all its aspects.
- The promotion of research in the field of nuclear materials management.
- The establishment of standards, consistent with existing professional norms.
- The improvement of the qualifications of those engaged in nuclear materials management and safeguards through high standards of professional ethics, education, and attainments, and the recognition of those who meet such standards
- The increase and dissemination of information through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions, and publications.
Benefits PDPU-INMM Student Chapter Membership provides:
- Opportunities for professional development
- International networking
- Subscription to the journal of Nuclear Materials Management
- Peer contact through Student Chapter activities
- Recognition through INMM Awards and Fellows programs
- Access to research and best practices
- Reduced registration fees for educational seminars, topical work shops, and meetings organized by chapter.
- Peer contact through Committee activities
- Voting in INMM elections