As a member of the Penn State chapter, you will:
- Meet with and attend talks given by guests from all over the country.
- Visit government agencies, research facilities and other locations relevant to nuclear materials management.
- Socialize with other Penn State students with similar interests and ambitions.
Interested in becoming a national member?
As a member of the national chapter:
- You will have access to INMM’s mentor program which connects students with professionals in the field of nuclear materials management.
- You will receive a subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Materials Management, a quarterly publication.
- You will have access to the INMM archives, giving you access to 35years worth of technical papers.
- You will be provided with opportunities to network directly with professionals through chapter activities, technical division activities, and the INMM annual meeting.
- You will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships and fellowships.
INMM Mission Statement
INMM was formed in 1958 to encourage:
- The advancement of nuclear materials management in all it's aspects.
- The promotion of research in the field of nuclear materials management.
- The establishment of standards, consistent with existing professional norms.
- The improvement of the qualification of those engaged in nuclear materials management and safeguards through high standards of professional ethics, education, and attainments, and the recognition of those who meet such standards.
- The increase and dissemination of information through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussions, and publications